Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #21
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post
Well were not home yet but me n alerosaint are almost though nebraska should be home late Mon if not tue

Ok Heineck and Alerosaint are just outside CO...... just an update. They are making good time so far.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #22
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
Ok Heineck and Alerosaint are just outside CO...... just an update. They are making good time so far.

good to hear....
Old 06-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #23
Old's Wife

We can see that WILL2K is online, so he must be home too. It looks like everyone has made it home safe and sound but Alerosaint & Hein-y. They just hit Denver Co. Scot is texting Redog now, because we haven't heard from him.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #24
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
We can see that WILL2K is online, so he must be home too. It looks like everyone has made it home safe and sound but Alerosaint & Hein-y. They just hit Denver Co. Scot is texting Redog now, because we haven't heard from him.

Redog and family are home, safe and sound! Apparently we didn't get the text!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #25
WiLL2k
yep...

WiLL2k is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WiLL2k
Yeah I'm home, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was doin some things last night and didn't plug in my laptop til this morning.
Took about 4.5 hours with a lunch break, 295 miles.
Glad to hear everyone made it home safe.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #26
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
i texted zol.. didn't get a response. I'll assume hes catching up on sleep.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #27
tnalero99
GX Member

tnalero99 is an unknown quantity at this point
On the MSN home page is an article from the accident we were stuck behind before cutting through neighborhood to get home, thanks Adria for the navagation.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...39;s-Day-wreck
Old 06-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #28
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
i texted zol.. didn't get a response. I'll assume hes catching up on sleep.

Slept from 11.30pm to now... So yes, I'm back safely.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 06-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #29
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Yeah thanks adria for the detour, Thanks to aaron for believing me that his basketball would bounce right over the ditch where we turned around, LOL, and thanks to Smurf for his impatience and the idea of turning around LOL.
-Smurf-
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #30
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
haha if we wouldn't have turned around, who knows how long we would have been sitting there. all that crap was still in the road, and looked as though it would be for a LONG time. and we had already sat there for almost 2 hours!!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #31
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Saint and Heineck are 45min outside Las Vegas
Old 06-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #32
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i made it home....
Old 06-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #33
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Phew. We were getting worried.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 06-23-2009, 12:56 AM   #34
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i know......
Old 06-23-2009, 12:57 AM   #35
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
I just want to say it was great to meet the ASS Virgins, yes that includes you Billyman. You made it an enjoyable experience overall. I truly hope that you all got a chance to walk around and check out all the various cars from Oldsmobiles past.

The new Olds are great but the older stuff ROCKS! I am glad we stared at the Curved Dash Olds driving by us giving the rides, that is where Olds history began.

The gentlemen in the picture with me is Jim Walkinshaw who is the co-author of "Setting the Pace" which documents the history of Oldsmobile. The only thing that would have made it better was if Helen Early was in the photo also. It was an honor to be in the photo with him.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 06-23-2009, 12:58 AM   #36
kwhauck
2Screwy

that is an awesome pic for sure.......
Old 06-23-2009, 01:14 AM   #37
PappaSmurf
GLS member

The only reason it makes it an honor, is because you helped build that old- timey thing. ROTF LMAO

ANDREW is so old that he farts dust. I believe he is the one that took the picture of "the final supper"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Smurf-
Old 06-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #38
Oldsnut

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
The only reason it makes it an honor, is because you helped build that old- timey thing. ROTF LMAO

ANDREW is so old that he farts dust. I believe he is the one that took the picture of "the final supper"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Smurf-
You called me Andrew Bitch! You are dead MF'er

Old 06-23-2009, 01:32 AM   #39
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Bring it on OLD man!!! Bring your inhaler and walker.
LMAO
-Smurf-
Old 06-23-2009, 01:45 AM   #40
Oldsnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Bring it on OLD man!!! Bring your inhaler and walker.
LMAO
-Smurf-
You ever been beaten to within an inch of your life with a Cane Bitch? No inhaler needed.

Closed Thread