Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Old 04-12-2015, 02:33 PM   #161
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
I did. But got rid of them. Getting MMS headers.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:28 AM   #162
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
How long till you get these "MMS" headers?
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:59 AM   #163
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Few more weeks i guess. They should be goong out to get ceramic coated by now.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:14 AM   #164
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
good luck to you for the headers...
I bought a radiator from them more than 6 month ago and paid immediately and still I think that they haven't started to build them...
plus the customer service sucks..
I have to leave like 6 e-mail to have one vague response...

I think I got screwed ... again...

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:54 AM   #165
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiguilandry View Post
good luck to you for the headers...
I bought a radiator from them more than 6 month ago and paid immediately and still I think that they haven't started to build them...
plus the customer service sucks..
I have to leave like 6 e-mail to have one vague response...

I think I got screwed ... again...

Yeah, if there was an option to not pay until you picked them up, then I would have done that. Might be a good idea to contact the BBB or something concerning the issue.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 04-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #166
sleepyalero
GLS member

The radiators from my knowledge are a pain to make etc...

Last i talked to mike the front header and crossover were made, and the rear was being started. Then would go out for coating. And while that is being done, the downpipe will be fabbed.

I understand many peoples frustration on loss of communication with him, and delayed part times, but heres the thing. I look to Mike as a good friend. Im a loyal customer despite those things, because i know what he has to go through.

When me and mike do talk, half the time is 3 mind about parts, then the rest about my life and his life. Hes a good guy, trust me. I know its hard to see. But he has (i cant speak to much for him cause its not my business to tell) but hes been going through some tough life situations recently, which makes it harder for him, plus with he basically being the ONLY guy working at his shop (other then his fab guy) and with all the projects/work he has to do, its tough for him. Its hard to find good help nowadays the way i see it. The waiting sucks, i know. But i manage to deal with it. His fab guy helps him a little but he also runs his own business so he does fab work for mike on the side. We have talked about the radiators before when i went to his shop and i just remember its a pain for those parts to be made.

I hate seeing people upset with him, hes an awesome dude and has great parts. But i can understand your side, and Mikes side on things. Ill have to see what i can squeeze out of him on that radiator next time we speak.... Hes not out there to take your money and run, trust me. Sorry to hear your frustration!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-13-2015, 02:15 PM   #167
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
The radiators from my knowledge are a pain to make etc...

Last i talked to mike the front header and crossover were made, and the rear was being started. Then would go out for coating. And while that is being done, the downpipe will be fabbed.

I understand many peoples frustration on loss of communication with him, and delayed part times, but heres the thing. I look to Mike as a good friend. Im a loyal customer despite those things, because i know what he has to go through.

When me and mike do talk, half the time is 3 mind about parts, then the rest about my life and his life. Hes a good guy, trust me. I know its hard to see. But he has (i cant speak to much for him cause its not my business to tell) but hes been going through some tough life situations recently, which makes it harder for him, plus with he basically being the ONLY guy working at his shop (other then his fab guy) and with all the projects/work he has to do, its tough for him. Its hard to find good help nowadays the way i see it. The waiting sucks, i know. But i manage to deal with it. His fab guy helps him a little but he also runs his own business so he does fab work for mike on the side. We have talked about the radiators before when i went to his shop and i just remember its a pain for those parts to be made.

I hate seeing people upset with him, hes an awesome dude and has great parts. But i can understand your side, and Mikes side on things. Ill have to see what i can squeeze out of him on that radiator next time we speak.... Hes not out there to take your money and run, trust me. Sorry to hear your frustration!

I'm not that frustrated about him. And I can totally understand how life can change our plans sometimes... it's been like 5 years since the last time I drove my alero... I'm patiently waiting for these to be made.. anyway nobody else sells them...

But you know when you put something on special sale on your website normally you should have them in hand...
If not what's the point to make a sale...

Anyway back to your topic and if you can ask him about a build time estimate that would be awesome!

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:27 PM   #168
sleepyalero
GLS member

Sure thing. His headers are a made to order part. I believe his radiators are too, unfortunately.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-13-2015, 09:15 PM   #169
01OhioAlero
GX Member

01OhioAlero is on a distinguished road
I have had great customer service from Mike and Ben. I just ordered a ported upper intake manifold, powdercoated oil clamp, powdercoated thermostat housing, motor mount and modified heater tube. He has always responded to my emails within a day and gives me regular updates on them. Same with Ben when I ordered my tb adapter plate and bracket he got it to me very quickly and even asked me if it was for a 3400 or 3500 instead of just assuming. I think both of them are equally great.
01OhioAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:19 PM   #170
sleepyalero
GLS member

Hey im a milzy guy forever lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-14-2015, 12:37 AM   #171
Nas Escobar
GLS member

I'll go with whomever is better with 1st gen W's. Although, I do wonder if Milzy would make a full custom exhaust for the 3.4 dohc. Kinda wanna wake up the beast in my Cutty.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 04-14-2015, 11:46 AM   #172
sleepyalero
GLS member

He can. For a price. Lol
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-14-2015, 05:33 PM   #173
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Do I have to double that price for time constraints? LMAO
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 04-14-2015, 06:02 PM   #174
sleepyalero
GLS member

Lol,

Matt (mfuller) is getting a full custom stainless cat back through MMS.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2015, 01:49 AM   #175
Nas Escobar
GLS member

You keep talking and I might end up sending both my cars for custom exhaust work. If I get my Camaro running again, I want to do true duals with an X pipe. Only problem is that I have to do emissions so long story short, I've heard I can put a cat in the center of the X pipe. Something I really want to investigate.
1996 Infiniti G20
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Old 04-16-2015, 12:04 PM   #176
sleepyalero
GLS member

Get to it!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2015, 07:12 PM   #177
sleepyalero
GLS member

Small update:

I found a guy parting out a lightly modded GA on fb, he has a 3 month old alternator on the car that he will part with for 40$ so im getting that in a couple days...

Also, my headers SHOULD go out for coating this week, the rear header is being fabbed up then its ready to send out. I wont be able to hit my may 1st start up goal, so im shooting for may 20th now, that will give me aabout a month to make sure the car is road worthy, and make sure all bolts are tight and everything is in working order. Im also going to be replacing the fuel pump shortly after its running too, but car has a full tank of gas so i will do that once its damn near empty.

But thats all i got for now, she still sits waiting patiently.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2015, 10:15 PM   #178
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Which guy on fb? Lol any other good parts available?

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:02 PM   #179
sleepyalero
GLS member

His name is Josh.

Just a ported uim, 3500 lower and 3500 Heads.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-21-2015, 01:31 PM   #180
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Gotcha... i saw that post too lol nothing i need there hahaha

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote