Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
Exclamation Hey Guys New proud Alero Owner

Hello Guys I just Bought a new 99 Oldsmobile Alero GLS 2.4. Since I have bought my alero I have Dropped it 2" with Eibach Springs,replaced the stock rotors with PowerStops Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors,PowerStop Ceramic brake pads,K&N Air filter,NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs,replaced the stock tires with 18" Avenue A535 with 225/40ZR18 98W Nitto Neo Gens,Sirus Satalite radio,a 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 subwoofer,a 12" MTX Thunder6000 subwoofer(have 2 MTX Thunder6000 But only have one of them in the car), a 900w Rockford Fosgate Amp for the Subwoofers,a 700w Rockford Fosgate competition amp for the highs,had 2 6x9 Alpine's for the rear speakers and 2 - 6x9 Polk Audio's for the front doors and 2 - Polk Audio tweeters.Just blew both the rear and front door speakers. So basically haave 2 tweeters and two subs. Also have a JVC head unit. Also installed on the car is the Altama 4000 Alrm system with remote start. Thats all that on the car. Not installed on the car yet is a body kit from Extreme Diminsions that include: Showoff 3 front bumper. Kombat rear bumper and Kombat side skirts. They are just sitting in my garage right now until I can save enough money to have it professionally installed. I bought a 3" Magna Flow muffler and tip but have decided not to go to a 3" exahust as I have learn once i do an engine upgrade I will lose power going that big.

Ok so now about me. My Name is Clifford Woeller. I am 26 years old. I live and work in Dallas Texas. I have been in Dallas since March 07. I work for Boardwalk Volkswagen.Trying to get into the shop to become a VW certified Auto Tech.I would like to one day get into a custom shop. I was told the best way to get there is get about 6 years of dealership experiance and so now thats where I am at. I will admit I don't know as much as i need to, to have the goals I dfo. But I am always trying to learn more and more about cars and how they work. I have alot to learn and hope one day I will know as much about cars as the people I surround myself with.Again everyone I know has said they have been around cars and working on them since they were in their mid teens. So it is a lil overwhelming for me to be just starting out. I have been killing my self financially to get my car where I want it. But after attending the Texas Tuner Showdown At the Texas MotorPlex in Ennis Texas. I have realized that I need to slow down and take my time cause theres some guys I met there that had been working on some cars for years... So yeah I now wanna slow down and work out some other problems I am having with my car. Also one of the guys I met at TTS this weekend has a 2000 Alero that he got 3rd place for a GM car this weekend and he told me about this forum and I think it's exactly what I have been looking for.. So thats me in a nut shell... Hmmm I guess if you guys have questions comments and or advice I am always up to hear it. I will soon have pictures of My alero up as soon as i get back to Dallas
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote