Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

View Poll Results: Do you like Donks and/or Bubbles?, not crazy ones on 30s, but 24s 26s, little lift?
Yes, ya'll Souf boys rollin BIG! 4 23.53%
No, They don't hit right to me. 11 64.71%
Maybe, depends on what model, how ya'lls rollin it. 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Da Fort, Arkansas 479, Where my Hogs At?

What it is? Much love for you all havin this site and all the great posts and help and all you layin down her'. Been a big help already, tryna do my searches and all fo I start askin question, you heard?

Got a glass, 99 Red Alero Coupe, had it since 2000. Its been my wife's car and I ain't had much to do wit it. I got bored wit my '01 GMC Truck and swapped her out, found this bomb site and I'm history baby, addict You heard me, addict.

Getting my mod on this weekend, get my sounds installed out my truck in the 'Ro. Doin some interior work, got a roll of Louis Vuitton for my truck, I'm gonna accent the 'Ro's interior wit it.

I'm down Souf in the A-State so I prolly give a little Donk pop to it, 22's 24's with a little body raise, not full donk, not too high. Still gotta reserch all that though. Prolly been bendin dem corners wide, you heard.

Thanks agian for ya'll mods givin me this place and all you folks fo all you post.

My A-State hogs get at me, You hear. 479, 501 & 870 holla at your boy.

Thanks,
479Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #2
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
i can't understand a word you just said. welcome to the site though!
Old 02-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
p1mptress
I'm pretty much Awesome!

p1mptress is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to p1mptress
lol wow that hurt my head trying to read that! Welcome
p1mptress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Ummm, welcome!! Hope you find everything you need here

like english lessons lol sorry had to
Old 02-26-2008, 11:44 PM   #5
troyertrain
GLS member

troyertrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to troyertrain Send a message via MSN to troyertrain
ummm, no no no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOO... DO NOT DONK YOUR ALERO!!! once again, for like the fiftieth time, someone please post DJSkunkDiesels mistake so this fella does not make the same mistake...

welcome to the site, but ummm, yeah, might wanna flex the g-sta in smaller increments so we can understand precisely what you are saying...
troyertrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #6
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
lol this guy is total gangsta
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:57 AM   #7
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337

i read the first sentence and then i decided you werent speaking english.. i read troyer's comment
and figured you were planning on donking the car. all i can say is if you continue to talk like that and
donk the alero eventually youll turn into DJskundeisal who everyone hated. so pretty much everyone will hate you and tell you to

not trying to be mean though. welcome to aleromod, clear your corners.
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:29 AM   #8
479Alero
GX Member

Its all good

Hey, man, i came off wrong, but its my bad.

I's thinking about the donk idea. Was going to hit Photoshop and see how it looked, the donk.

You gotta understand, down here man, especially in Little Rock, AR donks are whats poppin, i mean you want respect, want to get into the bumpin car washes, you gotta be rollin donk.

Sorry bout the language, it aint gangsta, its just a southern thing, just type how I's talk. its funny I's tryna see what parts were hard to understand but I can't see them, NOT cause ya'll is wrong, just because its how we talk down here.

Man, I been excited for a day and a half to get my posting privleges and I came off all wrong, ya'll is nice about it though, just ain't had noone like me around before I guess.

-> I love this site and all ya'll have done man, ya'll some good folks, so besides the cultural differences wes gonna be alright, you'll figure me out and I'll add some Southside U.S.A. spice to your lives.

Thanks.

(479, 501, 870 are our area codes, if you live in Arkansas it says alot about who you are, what you drive, how you talk, you can tell alot down here by it. University of Arkansas mascot is the Razorback, or Hogs, we call each other A-state hogs.)

I've always called our Alero the 'Ro, just like Cadilacs are refered to as 'Lacs,

Spreadin cultural diversity already, you heard me?

Last edited by 479Alero : 02-27-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add that last line. Thanks
Old 02-27-2008, 01:37 AM   #9
adam337
GLS member

well. i think you should be original and get 18's or 20's and bag it. look at pics of aftermath's alero or racin4jc's. it would look a lot better and youd be a show stopper. maybe even start a new trend in the south!
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:44 AM   #10
troyertrain
GLS member

troyertrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to troyertrain Send a message via MSN to troyertrain
479Alero,dude, i think we are coming off all wrong. I mean, welcome to the site and its great to have another member on here who is as excited about their alero as we are. honestly, do what you want to your car. one of our rules on here is to try not to bash people for what they do to their cars, as it is their car and they have to live with it, not us. i hate the idea of donking your alero, but if its what you want to do then so be it, i will give you the respect you are due for doing it...
troyertrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:46 AM   #11
479Alero
GX Member

Yea, i'm tryin

I's got some old pics of an Alero on what has to be 22's, but its bagged and sitting on the ground, i gots them pics but can't find it online no more.

I want to post what I have and get some feedback, but I dunno them rules 'bout postin other folks stuff, you know.

Man, ya'll already kinda hatin on me, i'm tryna not like that black car you posted, I'm tryin not to like it, but its where I live fam, its a cultural thang down here I guess, like fryin everything and Poke Salad and scrambled eggs.

Ya'll don't know nothin' 'bout poke salad and eggs, huh.

If anyone knows whats up wit me postin them pics I have let me know, I'd like to see what you think.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:47 AM   #12
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
donk = ban

j/k
Old 02-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #13
479Alero
GX Member

Post If this isn't allowed, I'll take it down

Here is them pics I's talking about. Found it on Google Images a long Time past.

If I ain't supposed to post things like this, I'll take it down.

What ya'll think bout this?

Anyone know it or is the owner on AleroMod.com?

Thing is My 'Ro is a coupe, don't think it will look as good.

Last edited by 479Alero : 02-27-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: forgot agian, I was educated in the South
Old 02-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #14
adam337
GLS member

k dude. youve got me confused now.. you went from possibly considering bags to us hating on you and how your family eats poke salad and scrambeled eggs.. i eat scrambeled eggs.. i prefer them sunny side up and to dip toast in the yoak.. but thats a north dakota thing eggs and deer sausage. and to post pics of someone elses car just post it and if you know who it belongs to give them credit. if you dont know them just dont claim it as your own. also.. whats poke?
Old 02-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #15
adam337
GLS member

posting those pics is allowed.. we've actually already had a thread about that car and we discussed the rims are about 2-3 inches to big and theyll rub. if you do do this get 18s or 20s

this is about the perfect size rim for bagging (aftermath's alero)
http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19512

Last edited by adam337 : 02-27-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:22 AM   #16
CharleyO99Alero
GL Member

CharleyO99Alero is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forums!

CharleyO99Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #17
479Alero
GX Member

Man, I'm tryin

What I was saying was Donks are like regional foods. Down here we eat stuff thats the norm fo us but crazy to ya'll, like donks are crazy to ya'll but the norm for us.

I don't know, I prolly shouldn't of had posted in this new members area and just kept reading the site instead.

Not to get of thread topic, but since you asked here it is.

(Alot of folks down here grew up real poor during the depression or as slaves, Poke Salad is a weed that grows in ditches, its a green like collard greens or turnup greens. Aleegedly it poisionus. But my greatgramma rasied me on it. a fat bowl of Poke salad with scrambled eggs mixed in. You'll like this, you cain't by it at da store, these old folks pick it anywhere they find it, usually at night like its illegal.) Knowledge of it, even down here, is kind of a litmus test for how ghetto southerner you really are

But who knows, this maybe taken out of context like the rest of what I's been tryna say.

Thanks to troyertrain and those who gots positive things to say.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:31 AM   #18
adam337
GLS member

oh.. lol here i thought you were trying to say pork.. but ive never heard of a pork salad either and that sounded pretty nasty. thanks for the southern lesson! ive never actually heard of poke before.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:35 AM   #19
479Alero
GX Member

My 'Ro right now

This ain't really a pic worth putting up, but I like seeing Alero pictures no matter what they is, so maybe someone else is like me and wants to see it.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:39 AM   #20
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

watchu ridin' roun' in a fo x fo fo? aint no atv son!