Alero of the Month (AOTM) Rules & Regulations
1. To be nominated for Alero of the Month, you must have pictures that you feel represent the best modifications you have done to your car. For example, if you have a body kit and rims, submit photos of the exterior. If you have TVís and a system in your car, submit pictures of the interior. If you have a turbo or a supercharger, submit photos of your engine compartment. There should always be at least 1 photo of the full exterior of the car.
2. Submitting photos and the form does not guarantee that your car will be nominated for Alero of the Month. Remember, being the cover car for our community is a privilege, not a right.
3. You can win Alero of the Month more than once. However, it must have been at least 6 months since you last won, or your car must have had a significant alteration.
4. You can not be nominated for Alero of the Month unless you are an active member. You must also be an upstanding member of the community. This meaning if you have been removed from the site in the past, you are not eligible. This is a subjective restriction, and observations are made by the Administrators and Moderators of the site. You do not need to post frequently, but you must demonstrate the ability and willingness to answer questions and commentate about your vehicle.
5. No bitching and whining about who is and who is not nominated for AOTM.
6. There will be at least 4 nominees per month to vote on. This will make it easier for voters to read all the vital information about each car, and will make the vote more meaningful.
7. You must still be the owner of your vehicle for it to be nominated. If you have sold or totaled your Alero, you will no longer be eligible to enter your car for AOTM.
8. Vote padding under assumed/multiple names will NOT be tolerated. Persons caught padding votes will have their photo's and all votes removed from AOTM voting. They will also be disqualified from future nomination in AOTM contests.
This includes and is not limited to having friends, family and co-workers joining the site solely for voting purposes.
9. You may only use the same photo once after winning. Therefore if you won best overall alero photo in 2007, you may not use that same picture in 2008, 2009, etc... Check out the archives here: http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13784