Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 06-05-2004, 02:26 PM   #1
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
so i thought it would be a good thing and get some pressure off of scot and i will organize the next meet
i have been doin some thinking about the next meet and thought it would be a great idea to get everyone together for another great turn out
the meet is goin to be at my g/f`s house in highland indiana, so far the date is july 17th, or the end of july
this reason is miami sub`s is having a car show on the 17th if no one can make it to that one then we can do the last saturday in july, we can meet at her house have a bbq, drinks, fun, b.s. about car`s, then leave her house and convoy to the show
greg and john you guys are more then welcomed to stay at her house oh ya randy too
so this is my plan, to organize the next meet

let`s make this one as big as the last

any question`s post here or contact me

thx`s
big daddy
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 02:31 PM   #2
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
sounds good as more ppl agree to this i'll put in for time off at work
Old 06-05-2004, 03:40 PM   #3
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
that is great charlie!!!!
c`mon guys let`s make this one big again
Old 06-05-2004, 05:15 PM   #4
Oldsmopimp

So far, that date is open for me....so u can count me in!!!

btw...great avatar!!! ??? LMAO!!!
Old 06-05-2004, 05:22 PM   #5
bdyman
GLS member

hell ya!!!!!
ok c`ome guys
greg,jon,scot marc,randy,heather
let`s make it another huge turn out
Old 06-06-2004, 12:41 AM   #6
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
i should be able to make it. we got our condo sold and the guy signed the contract for the new house so we got it. so if it takes 30 days o close then it might cause an issue.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:40 PM   #7
bdyman
GLS member

where is that crazy polak at???
well iam shootin for the 17th, me and g/f went down last night to the car show and holy crap 2 parking lots full and the street!!

so it`s set for the 17th, if anyone wants to enter their car we would have to be there before 3 if ya want to if not no biggie
and alchol is also served too
so c`mon guys let`s do this and make it a great summer meet
Old 06-06-2004, 05:58 PM   #8
Oldsmopimp

Do you know if it's free to register??
...not a big deal, just curious
Old 06-06-2004, 07:27 PM   #9
bdyman
GLS member

it`s 15 bucks, i threw that up there just for something different to do we don`t have to but i would like to
we wold meet at my g/f`s house bbq before hang out and go if anyone wanted to
if not we can wait until the show is over and go for the cruise night
something different to do this time
Old 06-06-2004, 11:05 PM   #10
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
sounds cool. is there enough parking at your g/f's house?
Old 06-06-2004, 11:24 PM   #11
bdyman
GLS member

plenty of parking
:thumbsup:
Old 06-06-2004, 11:45 PM   #12
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
so is this thread replacing the other chicago meet one? we should combine it or close the other one and sticky this one.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:47 PM   #13
bdyman
GLS member

i guess close the other one, and make this one the chicago meet
scot would you do the honors..lol....
Old 06-07-2004, 01:28 PM   #14
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

aLeRogrL21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to aLeRogrL21
Hey Chris...count me in at this one...can't wait to meet your gf also!!!

Yeah guys...let's make this another big meet like at scot"s!!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 01:30 PM   #15
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

Going to need directions and time info too!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 01:52 PM   #16
Oldsman
Owner

Ditto
Old 06-07-2004, 03:01 PM   #17
bdyman
GLS member

not a prob` guys directions will be givin out closer to the date
between 12 or 1 in the afternoon
closer to the date i will pm all with my number just incase if anyone gets lost
Old 06-07-2004, 03:14 PM   #18
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally posted by bdyman@Jun 7 2004, 02:01 PM

closer to the date i will pm all with my number just incase if anyone gets lost
pffffffffft i never get lost right scot? hahaha
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:31 PM   #19
aLeRogrL21
GL Member

Marc you would get lost like you did the one adventure you took to st. charles!!! lol.

Thanks chris! I can't wait now.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:43 PM   #20
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally posted by aLeRogrL21@Jun 7 2004, 03:31 PM
Marc you would get lost like you did the one adventure you took to st. charles!!! lol.

Thanks chris! I can't wait now.
ahaha yea those directions worked the best, everytime i goto scots house i had to ask directions but now its gonna be hella easy to get there
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote