Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 10-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #201
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Its good news if maybe you intend to keep the car

I was not trying to say that you were haxing the job. I can really see all the hard work you put in what you do. Theres nothing half-done there. Its only because you said it would stay primed and was wondering why if you were thinking of selling the car.

Thx for the update

P.S. No doubt it will attract attention even if its only on primer.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #202
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
i think iam goin to keep it for a while, i may still have some projects up my sleeve, but when i do sell it it will be a sad day
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #203
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
I ruined my pants.
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #204
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
lol wow lol
Old 10-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #205
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
I like the overall shape of it, but that crease under the spoiler kinda bothers me. BUT, it's not my car and I'm not in the market for it. Also, that's a hell of a good job you've done. Anybody can make it, but you designed it. And to make it flow so well makes it a masterpiece (in progress...seeing as your not quite doen lol)
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #206
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
I dont think i need to say it cause you already know what i think.....but it looks amazing! i cant wait to see the tails in there......this is one of the aleros on here that ive been IMPATIENTLY waiting to be done!(other one is blackjack, and gr1m) Great work, i wouldnt expect anything less
Old 10-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #207
bizarre179
GL Member

bizarre179 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bizarre179
That is some crazy awesome work you got going on there! Cant wait to see the finished product

kim<3
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2981709
bizarre179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #208
bdyman
GLS member

thanks guys
your right the design is not for everyone to like, its different, i designed it and built it, when my brother takes his pics ya might change your mind on the deck lid, it really makes me cream my pants
Old 10-05-2008, 03:21 AM   #209
02Alero
GX Member

02Alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 02Alero
that car is just plain sweet looking i cant wait to see the finished product
02Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #210
bdyman
GLS member

thank`s
Old 10-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #211
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
lol... so you getting tired of saying thanks to everyone for all the compliments?? lol...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #212
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

NoSweat83 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol! Looks good Chris.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #213
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
lol... so you getting tired of saying thanks to everyone for all the compliments?? lol...

thats part of the reward for doing the work so i'd guess no.
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #214
adam337
GLS member

adam337 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to adam337
love it. only thing that bothers me a little are the creases under the wing.. id flatten them.. andd i think you should of stayed with the aids body kit to have those sharp edges to go along with the wing but i do love the way you did the rear license plate holder. very nice. now get it done hurry up!
Lonnie: How would she feel if I took the booty one of the ladies has offered up.. What am I going to say... It's not my fault some gifts are better then others.
adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #215
jeenysrider07
V.I.P baby

jeenysrider07 is on a distinguished road
hopefully it doesnt crack on you.jk i really like the tailight idea, The spoiler looks good but I think i would like it more if it didnt come to a point but it looks like your doing a good job on it. i was also wondering are u putting a 3rd brake light in the trunk or the back of window?
Old 10-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #216
01OldsAleroGt
GLS member

01OldsAleroGt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via MSN to 01OldsAleroGt Send a message via Yahoo to 01OldsAleroGt
ok the only other thing that would make it perfect after everything.... a s/c kit... that would make the car prob one of the more sicker Alero's runnin the streets
Old 10-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #217
bdyman
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
thats part of the reward for doing the work so i'd guess no.

he`s right, i dont mind it at all, i like talking to people about cars, so when i hear it looks great, makes me feel good
ya know when i was selling everything i felt no remorse what so ever, yes the kit would have looked great, but then again everyone on here has that kit, and when i go to a show oh look another car with a body kit on it
so i kinda in a way built my own, shaved the front, and frenched the rear, and its all plastic, just by looking at it people will say mine dont have that or wow that`s different
building a custom car is about being different, custom does not come in a box as the old saying goes, no 3rd brake light for me i have no worries about gettin pulled over, if i do i can bullshhit my way out of it
the sc/t kit belongs on the grand am not the alero, again i think it takes away from the alero body lines, and what i did it wouldnt look right at all
the body work wont crack, the materials i used are corrosion resistant, i used etch prime before i slung anything so iam not worried about it cracking off, and its not that thick at all, so no worries
thanks again everyone for liking what i have created
Old 10-06-2008, 06:10 AM   #218
itsbmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
thank you , my hands hurt so bad , my elbows down feels like someone is in there ripping the muscule off my bones, that`s what i have to deal with day in and day out,
i need to retire lol i dont know if my body can handle much more abuse, after 15 plus yrs, its taking a toll on me, oh shit iam 37 and have a lonnnggggggg time before i can retire guess iam screwed lol

you're one year younger than my mom and dad. But my dad can't do stuff like this anymore. Nice job, looks good
Old 10-06-2008, 08:43 AM   #219
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbmw View Post
you're one year younger than my mom and dad. But my dad can't do stuff like this anymore. Nice job, looks good

your parents PHAIL
Old 10-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #220
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet job...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote