Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 12-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #21
DansGen1Alero
GL Member

DansGen1Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Yahoo to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Skype™ to DansGen1Alero
the big amber is a parking light, so if parking lights are on then yes. There was a recent discussion about it, if i recall its like a 3156/3157 and a dual filment? (parking and turn) and the corner bulb (194 is just turn?) anyone wanna second or nix?

"Vinyl belongs on the side of a house not on a car"
DansGen1Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #22
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
done with projectors, i'm just not showing anyone yet, it's not even in the car, only been powered up once, full R8 Styling, that turn amber with the Tsignal, Low/High Projector's, and complete finished bezels, gloss black... DRL has been transferred to the white LEDS and the bulb has been cancelled out
Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #23
worknprog.99
GLS member

worknprog.99 is on a distinguished road
^^^thanks nate now i dont even want to do this anymore since i was going to just simply put the led strip as an add on the the headlight and 2 leds for turn signals... not nearly as dramatic as what you did.. fml
LOL
worknprog.99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #24
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by worknprog.99 View Post
^^^thanks nate now i dont even want to do this anymore since i was going to just simply put the led strip as an add on the the headlight and 2 leds for turn signals... not nearly as dramatic as what you did.. fml
LOL

dude, do it, you NEED to, mine's not even done.... i have no life... just do it... i'm having problems anyway, AND i've been protoyping for a year now... dont worry, just do it
Old 12-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #25
worknprog.99
GLS member

im not doing projectors or anything nuts lol, just the strip led wired into the turn signal/running lamp with a master switch to turn them off as desired, and painting a little more of my bezel and adding leds to my turn signal and amber one... and HID fogs... nothin nuts haha
Old 12-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #26
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
done with projectors, i'm just not showing anyone yet, it's not even in the car, only been powered up once, full R8 Styling, that turn amber with the Tsignal, Low/High Projector's, and complete finished bezels, gloss black... DRL has been transferred to the white LEDS and the bulb has been cancelled out

clearly someone has a lot of time on their hands
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #27
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alero_bmxer View Post
clearly someone has a lot of time on their hands

yeah, no life, yeah, i admit it

i also have a computer controlled flashing Christmas tree, that flashes to TSO
Old 12-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #28
colonel6632
Premier V.I.P. Member

colonel6632 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to colonel6632
Quote:
Originally Posted by worknprog.99 View Post
im not doing projectors or anything nuts lol, just the strip led wired into the turn signal/running lamp with a master switch to turn them off as desired, and painting a little more of my bezel and adding leds to my turn signal and amber one... and HID fogs... nothin nuts haha

might as well do it. some people might like it, and do it the way you did. different options are good

2005 Silverado 2500HD w/ 6.0l Vortec 4L80E
Tuned 6.0l, exhaust, intake, with 450000km on the odometer. Tow Rig

1985 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/ 5.7 Vortec 700r4
mild vortec 350 with 4 speed auto. performance suspension. factory gold color. project car
colonel6632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #29
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah, no life, yeah, i admit it

i also have a computer controlled flashing Christmas tree, that flashes to TSO

efing schweet
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #30
worknprog.99
GLS member

oh im still going along with it its just not going to be like nates lol my budget wont allow at the moment haha
Old 12-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #31
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
my god nate. i wanna see.
99alerogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #32
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99alerogirl View Post
my god nate. i wanna see.

soon... soon.....
Old 12-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #33
C_EICK

Is it soon yet?
Old 12-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #34
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
soon... soon.....

along with your 14 second timeslip?
Old 12-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #35
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
I do not think that he has a 14 second time slip.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
JLw7123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #36
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
Quote:

offtopic but.........burn?
Old 12-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #37
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:

shut the hell up, you'll eat those words when the dragway opens back up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLw7123 View Post
I do not think that he has a 14 second time slip.

dont care what any of you think...
Old 12-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #38
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
why so secrective I just want to know what is done to your car, i have seen you mention turbo here and there, but curious. There are only 5 or 6 of us boosted aleros, i would like to know if there is going to be another one.....

and eat those words? if you run a 14 i will congratulate you, but until you actually run a time on a track you can't spout off that you run said time....
Old 12-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #39
worknprog.99
GLS member

ok so i was doing some thinkin and i came across a problem, hopefully someone jumps in and can explain, ...

how do i wire in the led strip to be on all the time with the 3157 bulb AND flash on and off with it when the turn signal or hazard is on..... nate? cherry? anyone??
Old 12-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #40
a4d2a0m
GL Member

a4d2a0m is on a distinguished road
The outer 194 bulb stays on all the time with the running lights and shuts off with the blinker(no dual filament) wiring the led strip to it should work for ya.

a4d2a0m is offline   Reply With Quote