Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:15 AM   #21
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
will send when i get paid
Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 AM   #22
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
ill see wat i can do, maybe next week
Old 03-31-2010, 01:52 AM   #23
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
if you send it as a gift on paypal, there is no fee.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:30 AM   #24
tnalero99
GX Member

tnalero99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Funds sent.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:01 AM   #25
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Pete,
Thank you for the chance to go again and I will make sure to do what you are asking. LOL
It is not going to be the same without you there and we wish you could make it.
Thanks Again,
-Smurf-
Old 03-31-2010, 04:16 PM   #26
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
It's only a six hour drive for me now and I am going to try to make it this year assuming funds hold ou for me ... But I see no problems trying to help someone else get there ...

Just need to wait for my Unemployment check to come in and I'll see what I can do man.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #27
walkerj014
GX Member

walkerj014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Walkerj014,
First and FOREMOST, Thank YOU for your service in the Army and just know that there are people out there that still count on you guys even when we are not at war.

Secondly, Thank YOU for your contribution to getting me to the meet. Is there anyway you are going to be there? Also, If you don't mind me asking which write-ups are you referring too? I can't remember how many i did and actually how many I posted on these forums. LOL
-Smurf-

First- There is no need to thank me for what I do for my country, thank the Fallen Soldiers and Wounded Warriors that gave alot more than I have.
Second- Your welcome and have a BLAST! As for me being there: No can do... I'm getting ready to change duty stations and I'm saving money for the trip and move. (Road trip with kids and a wife is alot)
Third- as for the write up the 2 that stand out most are the "idiot proof HID install" and T-10 inverted LED gauges.
I would also like to thank Cherrrington17 for his write ups aswell. I'm about to go LED Crazy on my car lol!

Have fun at ASS
Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #28
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
*salutes*

your welcome, sir.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:58 PM   #29
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
$15 bucks for half a tank of gas or a bite to eat on the way...I don't want to even hear anything about being a cheap officer lol (I'm still trying to get on my feet at Bliss and I could use some connections here haha).

But I hope you get enough to go. Enjoy it for me, I doubt I will have enough leave built up by then to have the chance to go. Many of us have never met and though we don't do it in person we literally spend hours together reading, typing, arguing and laughing. We're a community and that is what is important-sticking together.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #30
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderWiFi View Post
$15 bucks for half a tank of gas or a bite to eat on the way...I don't want to even hear anything about being a cheap officer lol (I'm still trying to get on my feet at Bliss and I could use some connections here haha).

But I hope you get enough to go. Enjoy it for me, I doubt I will have enough leave built up by then to have the chance to go. Many of us have never met and though we don't do it in person we literally spend hours together reading, typing, arguing and laughing. We're a community and that is what is important-sticking together.

Well said Xander.!
Old 03-31-2010, 10:52 PM   #31
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerj014 View Post
First- There is no need to thank me for what I do for my country, thank the Fallen Soldiers and Wounded Warriors that gave alot more than I have.

I already have, take a look at one of the many tattoos I have...

I have many friends that have given their lives for our freedom and thank them ALL evry chance I get. My father is still serving in the Army and after 23 years is deadlocked into his position. I know all about the military and how it works. LOL
Thanks for your kind words and hope that the PCS goes well for you and your family!
-Smurf-
Old 04-04-2010, 02:01 AM   #32
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Okay so here is the dilemma... with the donations everyone has been more than generous to give will definitely get me there and at least half way back. However I will still need a room for my wife and kid. If someone has an extra bed and is willing to let my wife and son sleep in it, then I would appreciate it. I will stay the night in my car and make sure that our (ASS attendees) cars are perfectly safe. I will be bringing protection also. I will be willing to wash the persons car or whatever needs to be done in order to repay the favor. Just let me know if this could be possible.
Thanks,
-Smurf-
Old 04-04-2010, 03:23 AM   #33
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Okay so here is the dilemma... with the donations everyone has been more than generous to give will definitely get me there and at least half way back. However I will still need a room for my wife and kid. If someone has an extra bed and is willing to let my wife and son sleep in it, then I would appreciate it. I will stay the night in my car and make sure that our (ASS attendees) cars are perfectly safe. I will be bringing protection also. I will be willing to wash the persons car or whatever needs to be done in order to repay the favor. Just let me know if this could be possible.
Thanks,
-Smurf-

Smurf,

Don't be redicilous or however you spell it....... I am sure that nobody will have to sleep in the car! We will be well protected as we were last time, don't worry about that. You are bringing a playpen for the baby to sleep in, correct? I am sure anyone with an extra double bed room that doesn't mind, could share there room. We did it last year with Chris and his daughter. And no you don't have to wash anyone's car, do not be silly..... we will figure it out. You guys could stay in our room, but we have Auntie Patty and Raya in our room as of right now.

We will figure it out..... who is rooming seperately that could room with smurf and his wife?

And worse case, if you guys don't mind maybe we can take the baby with us in our room....... just bring a paypen. If you don't have one let me know, we will bring one up.... I think we still have our or we know somebody that does.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:59 AM   #34
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Out of curiosity, what did some of you guys pay for room per night. I said I wanted to help earlier so I wanna help with paying for the room at the least if I can't make it up there or if I can smurf you guys are welcome to room with me.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:00 AM   #35
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Strtrydr,
That would be awesome. I was informed, or as us miltary guys know it...volunTOLD, that I will NOT be sleeping outside and will be sleeping somewhere with someone. LOL. I appreciate the offer and have one question, what would be keeping you from attending?
-Smurf-
Old 04-04-2010, 06:12 AM   #36
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

Lol ... I completely understand volunTOLD ... As far as me going everything depends on me either getting my new job and then being able to get time off or not getting my job ... Hopefully it's the first option. I have already set aside the funds to make the trip so that's all taken care of.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #37
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
Smurf,

Don't be redicilous or however you spell it....... I am sure that nobody will have to sleep in the car! We will be well protected as we were last time, don't worry about that. You are bringing a playpen for the baby to sleep in, correct? I am sure anyone with an extra double bed room that doesn't mind, could share there room. We did it last year with Chris and his daughter. And no you don't have to wash anyone's car, do not be silly..... we will figure it out. will bring one up.... I think we still have our or we know somebody that does.

me getting up.........looking over at scot and mo and the boys.......everyone passed out cold................looking over to the clock...............SCCOOOOT!!!!! MOOOOO!!!!!!!! GET UP GET UP, WERE LATE WERE LATE!!!!!

lmao!!!! were all scrambling in the room, my daughter wants to take a shower we all needed too................no time no time we gotta go lol we all get dressed,,,lol,, i break out my cologne, wait..................POLISH SHOWER!!!!! pssshhh pssshhhhh ok scot your next pppsshhhhh ppsshhhhh alyssa come here your next ppsshh psshhhhh lol mo your next possshhhh ppsshhhhh lol i sprayed everyone with my cologne and we walked down stairs to go to homecoming
Old 04-04-2010, 08:25 AM   #38
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Now that I got paid, I can finally help too.

Although I can't be there to complete the cherry smurf audio install bay... at least half will be there.

Have a great time man.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #39
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
me getting up.........looking over at scot and mo and the boys.......everyone passed out cold................looking over to the clock...............SCCOOOOT!!!!! MOOOOO!!!!!!!! GET UP GET UP, WERE LATE WERE LATE!!!!!

lmao!!!! were all scrambling in the room, my daughter wants to take a shower we all needed too................no time no time we gotta go lol we all get dressed,,,lol,, i break out my cologne, wait..................POLISH SHOWER!!!!! pssshhh pssshhhhh ok scot your next pppsshhhhh ppsshhhhh alyssa come here your next ppsshh psshhhhh lol mo your next possshhhh ppsshhhhh lol i sprayed everyone with my cologne and we walked down stairs to go to homecoming

Ppppssshhhhh..... you need not tell that story......Pppppshhhhh, no the girls no wear your cologne! We wore are own perfume!!!!!!

It was funny though, very funny!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #40
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by strtrydr View Post
Out of curiosity, what did some of you guys pay for room per night. I said I wanted to help earlier so I wanna help with paying for the room at the least if I can't make it up there or if I can smurf you guys are welcome to room with me.

The rooms are $85.00 a night
Closed Thread