Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #61
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Oldsman
Oldsnut
tnalero
_01Alero_
Cherrington17
Redog
mfuller
Alerosaint (woo hoo!)
Ghadsphi (smoking)
billytheman1188
Heineck
Old 05-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #62
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
As of RIGHT NOW, yes. If the future becomes more like it has been in the last two weeks (wife laid off, and me paying ALL the bills, and neccessities) then No, I wouldnt be able to afford it. Unless someone was to loan me the gas money and then I would just sleep in my car. I would be providing security for the other cars at the hotel parking lot, since I dont sleep that much anyway (usually 3 hours a night). LOL
-Smurf-

i got a room with 2 beds and pretty sure my buddys gunna bitch out if u need to u could crash with me, no questions asked. its a smoking room tho,
Old 05-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #63
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Sweet, thanks bro. Considering I am a smoker, I think that we will have no problems. LOL
-Smurf-
Old 06-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #64
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
I made my reservation yesterday at the hotel for Saturday only.... I will be leaving Saturday morning early to meet up with everybody at or around 7-8am let me know where to meet at to get in the line up... I will be there from Saturday til Sunday after noon after which I must get home to study for class ending the week after.... I cant fxcking wait
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #65
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
I made my reservation yesterday at the hotel for Saturday only.... I will be leaving Saturday morning early to meet up with everybody at or around 7-8am let me know where to meet at to get in the line up... I will be there from Saturday til Sunday after noon after which I must get home to study for class ending the week after.... I cant fxcking wait

what about Friday for the Alero Show?????? normally when people show up thrusday and friday they get their packets with the intinary, shirts, and door prize stuff. but to get Saturdays schedule check out the ASS webpage
Old 06-10-2009, 11:46 PM   #66
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
what about Friday for the Alero Show?????? normally when people show up thrusday and friday they get their packets with the intinary, shirts, and door prize stuff. but to get Saturdays schedule check out the ASS webpage

I wont be able to take time off for that day, and I really dont want to, I need the money...

All I want is my spot in the show and the t-shirt.. I can be judged for the guy that shows up late...

Just give me the packet when I show up saturday morning I will be staying at the Holiday Inn... Dont ask what room, I'll find that out when I get there...
Closed Thread