Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 03-06-2004, 12:19 PM   #61
misslindseysue

Quote:
Originally posted by overdrive75@Mar 5 2004, 08:34 PM
Hey just remember it's Lindsey's car I am just forced to work on it.
You aren't forced to work on anything. Your dad does all the hard work. You just wish your car was as cool as mine.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:29 PM   #62
dopey

Quote:
Originally posted by misslindseysue+Mar 6 2004, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misslindseysue @ Mar 6 2004, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-overdrive75@Mar 5 2004, 08:34 PM
You aren't forced to work on anything. Your dad does all the hard work. You just wish your car was as cool as mine. [/b][/quote]
lol........ ouch...... she just burned u man.

u gonna sit there and take that from her??? hahaha.... now this is funny.
Old 03-06-2004, 08:13 PM   #63
overdrive75

Quote:
Originally posted by misslindseysue+Mar 6 2004, 01:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (misslindseysue @ Mar 6 2004, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-overdrive75@Mar 5 2004, 08:34 PM
You aren't forced to work on anything. Your dad does all the hard work. You just wish your car was as cool as mine. [/b][/quote]
My car doesn't have to look cool it has a 3800 and is quicker than yours, that's it that's that. End of story.
Old 03-06-2004, 08:40 PM   #64
misslindseysue

Three years and you don't know when I'm joking? You work on my car 'cause you're a nice guy, not 'cause you're forced. That's all I meant.
Old 03-06-2004, 08:47 PM   #65
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
LOL

but let's keep this on topic, please
Old 03-08-2004, 01:56 PM   #66
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Anything new about the homecomming? I would like to get a room near-by as soon as possible. I would imagine they fill up fast for this weekend

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 02:10 PM   #67
misslindseysue

You can get a hotel now, you have the date and location... Lansing isn't a huge city. I suppose if anyone is really hard up for a place to stay I'll have a floor you can sleep on, but it's gonna be an hour from Lansing. We'll most likely drive out that morning. Don't know about showing. Maybe if I get 'er repainted.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:12 PM   #68
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
I will get the info and post it. I am not sure if there is a host hotel or not. but there is hotels in the area.
Old 03-08-2004, 03:51 PM   #69
Oldsman
Owner

here is the flyer for the show. it has all the info on it for ya.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~lorway/...mecoming_1.pdf

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~lorway/...mecoming_2.pdf
Old 03-08-2004, 11:16 PM   #70
99blackalero

mapquest says its about a 9.5 hr drive for me...not too bad
Old 03-10-2004, 02:51 PM   #71
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
OK I just got off the phone with the Best Western Midway B)

I will be arriving on June 17th and leaving June 20th.

See you all there

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-10-2004, 08:38 PM   #72
fiestyalerogirl81

And I wrote down in the appointment book that i wanted that weekend off, hope Brenda sees my note.
Old 03-10-2004, 09:45 PM   #73
Oldsman
Owner

remember people. we will be staying in the holiday inn across the street from the best western. hotel info will be up in a couple of weeks.
Old 03-10-2004, 09:57 PM   #74
fiestyalerogirl81

What no Ritz Hotel or anything?
Old 03-10-2004, 10:20 PM   #75
Oldsman
Owner

LOL. this is lansing not chicago.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:51 PM   #76
havik

hey, I'm ok with Holiday Inn
Old 03-11-2004, 12:57 AM   #77
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman@Mar 10 2004, 09:45 PM
remember people. we will be staying in the holiday inn across the street from the best western. hotel info will be up in a couple of weeks.
:unsure: I booked already at the Best Western, should I change? :unsure:

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-11-2004, 11:55 PM   #78
Oldsman
Owner

yes you should.

with all of my fellow old farts, i'm sure we will be making noise and probably out in parking lot drinking or whatever and we don't want to do that in front of fellow OCA people. It could give us a bad rap and we don't need it.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:22 AM   #79
Redog
Aleromod part owner

OK I'll call and make the change

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 03-19-2004, 09:52 AM   #80
AleroGuest

Thumbs down

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/autos/pack...os/undead_olds1

not dead yet