Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #81
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
iam a maybe, it all depends on money right now
Old 01-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #82
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
don't remember ever seing you? Have you came over and hung out with us?

See me where? The homecoming? The Lansing Cottonwood Campground I usually stay at? The first time I was there was in 03 or 04 with my brother, or whatever year the homecoming had the red OSV alero, 442 intrigue, the green buggy olds (don't know what else to call it, dont even know if it had a name of even if olds made it? you might know what im talking about). I had a shaved head at the time, and a few years after that, and I would always wear a white t-shirt.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #83
hok666
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
iam a maybe, it all depends on money right now

No! You have to go to the show!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:14 AM   #84
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
See me where? The homecoming? The Lansing Cottonwood Campground I usually stay at? The first time I was there was in 03 or 04 with my brother, or whatever year the homecoming had the red OSV alero, 442 intrigue, the green buggy olds (don't know what else to call it, dont even know if it had a name of even if olds made it? you might know what im talking about). I had a shaved head at the time, and a few years after that, and I would always wear a white t-shirt.

So you have been there the last five years and never said Hi to anyone in the Alero area and let them know who you were.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 01-17-2009, 01:52 AM   #85
jrim
GL Member

jrim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jrim
holy balls, somehow when i said i'd for sure go to this, the cost of a hotel escaped my memory. No for sure yet from me, those are sizable funds to come up with as a 17 year old lol
Old 01-17-2009, 02:25 AM   #86
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
you have 6 months to save like $80. come to ASS on Friday, spend the night, go home saturday after the Homecoming show.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:46 AM   #87
AbHeLlRaZoR
Canada's Ghost

AbHeLlRaZoR is on a distinguished road
I might pull it off as a big road trip, I'll work a bunch of overtime. thankfully there's 6 months to plan.

Edit: That's going to be a helluva long drive.

Last edited by AbHeLlRaZoR : 01-17-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:06 AM   #88
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to sleep in my car last year haha but my car was being gay.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #89
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
you have 6 months to save like $80. come to ASS on Friday, spend the night, go home saturday after the Homecoming show.
or save $160 and party with the crew both nights
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:43 AM   #90
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
also bringing one of my buddies
Old 01-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #91
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

split the cost of the hotel room with him! The more, the cheaper! especially if you have friends that don't mind sleeping on the floor!
Old 01-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #92
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoMonkeyRat View Post
split the cost of the hotel room with him! The more, the cheaper! especially if you have friends that don't mind sleeping on the floor!

hooray for airbeds! uuh mom might not come, but im not sure yet, but you guys wont even see her, im paying her to come out (wont let me go alone) that is how bad i want to go
Old 01-17-2009, 08:12 AM   #93
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
No! You have to go to the show!

lol, and why do i have to go to the show i went one yr, for me it was enough, and that fathers day weekend, there are allot of local shows in my arear i can go to with my kid, and yes money is a object for me lol, money is always tight when you are a single prent
Old 01-17-2009, 08:21 AM   #94
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

I just looked....I can't believe that the NASCAR race isn't the same weekend this year. the Michigan race is on the 14th; and for ASS weekend, Nascar is in Cali.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:13 AM   #95
jrim
GL Member

jrim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jrim
Good plan ion, again, I'll be there lol. I was thinking I'd have to spend $240.. and btw, 'save'? That word left my vocabulary when I joined this site
Old 01-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #96
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

^ lmao, so true
Old 01-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #97
hok666
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
lol, and why do i have to go to the show i went one yr

Oh geee i don't know, maybe because your the only one with a real Kustom alero that looks the coolest. And Im big into Kustoms, not custom...

Last edited by hok666 : 01-17-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #98
bdyman
GLS member

well i appreciate that but it does depend on my money
Old 01-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #99
hok666
GLS member

^thats Kool I can understand that well, I just found part time work delivering varnish to the Amish! So they can make rustic furniture for rich people...
Old 01-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #100
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
throw me and a guest on the list of definite......
Closed Thread