Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 03-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #161
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
I just sent a huge email to bodykits letting them know how i feel about their product and what other people think. This is just effing ridiculous.....they had plenty of time to work on this to make it PERFECT yet there are still problems to be worked out. They said they offer high quality products at low prices...... The thing that pisses me off the most is that they dont come on here and respond to any of our posts concerning their half assed work.

Billy, I know you want to be apart of the solution to this now but please dont! You emailing them and laughing about it just lumps the rest of us in the crap with you. I wouldn't trust your professional ability to handle a situation like this. Also knowing your business knowledge I'm almost afraid to see what that email said.
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:22 AM   #162
CiscoPath
GL Member

CiscoPath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshinZero View Post
@ Billytheman, Your understandably angry,

No, it's not understandable. He didn't go through what everyone in the groupbuy did. If anyone at Bodykits ask about the person who sent the email, hopefully oldsnut can spin it and just say billy is like that "special" kid down the street we let hang out with us. There's certainly enough posts by him to back it up.
Your father is mistaken
CiscoPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:23 AM   #163
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoMonkeyRat View Post
holy crap Billy, I am pissed of FOR these guys too, but I haven't said anything in this thread until just now....and it's not even to talk about the kit, cuz I don't have anything new to say. Billy, you definitely shouldn't be emailing a company to complain about a product that you aren't even in the market for. Plain and simple.

Well said. Keep out of it. Let them try to get the issue settled. We don't want another situation like we had with the forbidden kit. So far they seem to be willing to work out the issues with the guys in the group buy. Lets give them a chance to resolve the problems before we jump down their throat. Leave it to the people involved.

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 AM   #164
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
ya billy you were smart enough not to get in the group buy like most of us, be smart enough not to get involved by emailing them

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #165
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
ya billy you were smart enough not to get in the group buy like most of us, be smart enough not to get involved by emailing them
I wish you would shut your pie hole also. So basically you just called me and 14 others Stupid for going thru with something nobody else has succeeded at. Yes there are issues that we need to work out with them but the project is not a loss. Your "I told you so" comment was real mature and was going to ignore but thought it fitting to comment.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #166
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
Billy, ... Also knowing your business knowledge I'm almost afraid to see what that email said.

Email from Billy:

Hey! How come it didn't come painted blue?
--------------------------------------------

In all seriousness, I hope you guys can get what you need fixed. I am really looking forward to seeing a daily driver OSV Alero.

Next Project: Alero Alpha

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #167
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
Oldnuts, dude I don't even know what to say man. While I'm personally not involved in the buy, I feel for those of you who are. I don't know whether to feel worse for you guys because this thing you wanted is so close, yet so far, or because a fellow amodder is potentially screwing it up for you by jumping in where he doesn't belong. I don't know what the correspondence between you and body kits has been like, but I have 10 years experience writing to government agencies trying to abate tax penalties and shit, I'm sure I could help you out if you need some sort of professional letter or something sent to them, but I gurandamntee I'm not doing anything like that without you asking me to do so.

Billy -

dude, this act makes the blue engine bay look smart, and I never thought I'd say that. This is just proof your mom should have swallowed you when she had the chance
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #168
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
I wish you would shut your pie hole also. So basically you just called me and 14 others Stupid for going thru with something nobody else has succeeded at.

im entitled to my own opinion, if you dont like it get over it. and by the look of the pictures and the kit owner's responses, it still looks like nobody has been successful in doing this task that you alloted them almost a year with a donor car.

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #169
joserivas19
GL Member

joserivas19 is on a distinguished road
you are entitled to your own opinion, however when your pissing off other members, thats when it starts getting out of hand. we were successful in doing the kit. you can see it for yourself. the issues is a different story. if your gonna post something, make it useful or dont post on this thread. we are trying to resolve alot of issues to be dealing with your smart ass remarks.

Quote:
im entitled to my own opinion, if you dont like it get over it. and by the look of the pictures and the kit owner's responses, it still looks like nobody has been successful in doing this task that you alloted them almost a year with a donor car.
joserivas19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #170
black
Thread Crapper

black is on a distinguished road
jose,

you have already made a huge sacrifice, i feel that you should not have to deal with stupid useless comments also.

Just shows that they are jealous that we have something unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttop191 View Post
I now know how to chronically please rectums
black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #171
mfuller

Quote:
Of course you are entitled to your opinion....this isn't a dictatorship.
But it just seems like you are making a huge fuss over something that you didn't invest your hard-earned cash in.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #172
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
just took a look at my kit, will post pics afer lunch, i'm hungry.....
Old 03-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #173
ALMOD
GX Member

ALMOD is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone ,

Just want to update you guys. We are trying to resolve this Side Skirt issue in a timely matter and the rear bumper wave. We apologize for all of the inconvenience the side skirts have brought to the people WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE OSV KIT.
ALMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #174
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Good to hear.

It inconveniences those who haven't bought it too, since they see the quality and choose whether or not to buy.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:21 PM   #175
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOD View Post
Hi everyone ,

Just want to update you guys. We are trying to resolve this Side Skirt issue in a timely matter and the rear bumper wave. We apologize for all of the inconvenience the side skirts have brought to the people WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE OSV KIT.
Good that you have responded on the site about these issues even for those WHO HAVE NOT PURCHASED THE OSV KIT......AND ARE POTENTIAL BUYERS. Very good step in the right direction, now time will tell!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #176
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
nevermind didn't know we couldn't embed videos here....had something I thought would fit the situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfr2CgIPhg
Old 03-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #177
surreal_awakening
GL Member

surreal_awakening is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to surreal_awakening
So, Aldo emailed me to let me know they would send a replacement skirt since I received two of the same. I'm guessing from reading the thread that this will wait until we get the issue worked out on the length?
surreal_awakening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #178
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
some pics of my kit, talked to the body guy that helped me mold the first alero 4-6hrs, just to get the kit ready for paint ($52hr) you do the math....
Old 03-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #179
ALMOD
GX Member

ALMOD is on a distinguished road
Hey kwhauck,

4-6 hrs ($52hr) WOW ... Here in Los Angels to install a bodykit and paint they charge a flat fee.
ALMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #180
kwhauck
2Screwy

normally it is a flat fee, but this time 4-6 hrs includes cutting both sideskirts in half and lengthening them an inch a piece so they both fit, and polishing all the blemishes and also thickening some key weak points such as the waviness above the rear bumper. They do a lot of fiberglass work and he said he wouldn't even install the bumper unless he could add some glass in certain areas because of how thin and unacceptable it is...