Aleromod.com

Aleromod.com (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forum.php)
-   News & Updates (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Site Changes & New Ownership (http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28174)

Naich 08-01-2009 06:25 PM

Thank you guys so much for the wishes and prayers. It does mean a lot to me.

For those of you who are concerned about some of the new owners, let me just say that I have personally met ever single one of these guys with the exception of Oldsnut. They are all outstanding people.

Also, in case anybody is wondering, I am in the process of ordering all the VIP decals I owe people, and I will place the order on Monday. I expect to be able to ship them out by mid-august.

Oldsman 08-01-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PappaSmurf (Post 483283)
Oldnuts (Andy)...LOL,
I am also excited to here that you are a part of this too, even if you WERE the waiter at "the last supper." ROTF.

-Smurf-

:haha: :haha: :haha: OMG it hurts

Oldsman 08-01-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alerosaint (Post 483284)
Well Good Im glad you guys are on the job, you really do have the passion,wee need that, but with that said...on to the demands...we aleromodders demand monthly newsletters, keychains, aleromod pens and a aleromod blimp at associated events like ASS, Summer meets and such...if our demands is not met within 24hrs.....ill just sit down and shut up....that is all

Randy.............sit down and shut up...........LOL. I'm sure we can get you something, like ice water for your nipples

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alerosaint (Post 483285)
So um how excited are you again smurf....hmmm...like this :yahoo: or this:naughty: ...hmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PappaSmurf (Post 483287)
I am more like this :yahoo: , except mayber doing cartwheels too. LOL

I only get :naughty:, for you when your nipples be burning, mon. ROTFLMAO
-Smurf-

You guys are too much:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

heineck 08-01-2009 07:41 PM

wow, so it really happened? :yahoo:

I am happy it went to some of the most devoted Olds people i kno and the Oldest i kno (Andy).
Having met Scott, Ken and Andy, i know this sites in good hands. srry Kyle dont really kno ya, except for the trash talkin on here which is always fun to see LOL
and best of luck to you Naich

Quote:

Originally Posted by PappaSmurf (Post 483283)
I feel as we (ALL members) are about to become a very close FAMILY.
-Smurf-

QFT 100%

Im excited for watever direction this site takes

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

[ion] C2 08-01-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonnie (Post 483294)
...and let me be the first to say.....

Allow video embedding...LOL

It's on its way. ;)

Valley olds 08-01-2009 11:57 PM

Wow! I get home after being out all day to this. Congrats to the new owners, and thanks Naich for creating such a great website.

Crazytaxi37 08-02-2009 12:09 AM

Good luck to you all.

Our prayers are with you and your family Nick. Thanks to you and this site I met my wife. With a little help from Scot and Mo. Peace

Silentalero 08-02-2009 11:35 AM

Congrats guys

Nick I hope everything goes well for you in your life, you have my best wishes and hopefully you stick around here.

HazMatt24 08-03-2009 11:44 AM

Good Luck with all Nick.

Congratulations to Scott, Ken, Kyle, and Oldnuts on the purchase

AbHeLlRaZoR 08-03-2009 04:34 PM

Thanks Naich for putting this great site together, it really played big role in helping make up mind for what kind of car I wanted to buy, and for the new owners I'm looking forward to seeing where you guys take this site and what will come out of it. You all have my fullest support.

AleroDrime 08-05-2009 02:45 AM

naich my prayers go out to your mom, my uncle is currently fighting brain and lung cancer

Bad99Olds 08-05-2009 10:52 PM

I have no idea how i missed this, but thank you for making a site where people can discuss all matters of things, aleros included, with only a few bans thrown in. Im sorry to hear about your mother, because I know whats its like to have a mother with cancer. Best of luck.

Oldsnut 08-06-2009 12:38 AM

On behalf of myself, Scot, Kyle and Ken, I would like to welcome mfuller, Cliff8928 and jackal2000 as our newest Moderators. They are a great addition to the Aleromod staff.

cherrington17 08-06-2009 01:21 AM

this isn't exactly the best place to ask..... but will certain people be pseudo promoted to watch over an individual section?

ryan - audio
whitev6 - 3400
etc.

or are you just promoting certain individuals to maintain order all over?

Oldsnut 08-06-2009 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrington17 (Post 484794)
this isn't exactly the best place to ask..... but will certain people be pseudo promoted to watch over an individual section?
or are you just promoting certain individuals to maintain order all over?

People will be in place for all sections. We are still waiting for people to accept Moderator status before we assign to their sections.

cherrington17 08-06-2009 01:28 AM

k. i know that idea was kicked around.

sweet. thanks for the quick answer.

Ryan from Ohio 08-06-2009 08:03 AM

I have a single simple request.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon

For whatever reason, this site on my favorites list STEALS other sites icons...

So its ever changing and is the ONLY site on my favorites without an icon...

:lol:

Pathetic request aint it?

[ion] C2 08-06-2009 08:09 AM

I had FTP access before, I was going to upload an icon, and.... I forgot the username/password. lol

bdyman 08-06-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldsnut (Post 484798)
People will be in place for all sections. We are still waiting for people to accept Moderator status before we assign to their sections.

raises hand, oohhhh oohhhh me me me
apprenace section?? oohhh mmeeee mmmeeeeeeeeee
the only body fender tech on the site oohhhhhhhh mmmmeeeeeeeeee

but i know it will never ever happen right guys, becasue after all i have been branded the "ahoe"
and a terrible person, thats ok think what you all want of me its cool

Bad99Olds 08-06-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdyman (Post 484839)
raises hand, oohhhh oohhhh me me me
apprenace section?? oohhh mmeeee mmmeeeeeeeeee
the only body fender tech on the site oohhhhhhhh mmmmeeeeeeeeee

but i know it will never ever happen right guys, becasue after all i have been branded the "ahoe"
and a terrible person, thats ok think what you all want of me its cool

I am much more hated than you. Less knowledgable, but much more hated.