Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-10-2005, 07:03 PM   #41
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
I did a photoshop grafting the hood onto Aleros both stock and with the 3 known kits.....it's not all that nice looking IMO, but who knows...somebody just might be into it. I think it looks good on a GA though, but that's not the point.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:53 PM   #42
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
To be honest, like I've said twice previously...the hood's definately ugly. :grin: But I'd love to see those fenders become available....

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:56 PM   #43
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyber Knight@May 10 2005, 05:49 PM
I think we have a couple of Edmonton members on here, if they can't help I might be able to, depending on what all is involved...

Good point, Cyber... i'll put a bug in Rob's ear about what exactly is needed to fitment, time-wise.

EDIT : I emailed him inquiring about what's gotta happen in terms of test fitment, how much deposit there needs to be up-front, and whether or not it's possible for them to handle all the money.

I think it would not only be easier, but people would feel alot safer making the investment directly with the company, rather than a complete stranger, like myself. Comments?

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Old 05-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #44
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Ok gang, here's the latest...

"
Sent: May 10, 2005 7:30 PM
To: fx@fxdesigns.com
Subject: RE: custom Oldsmobile parts?

now Rob, how much time is needed to do a top-notch job with test fitment? I've got several people who live within a decent driving distance that might be interested in making this happen for us, but they need to know exactly what the process entails, how many trips to your facility, how much time when they're there, etc....Also, would it be possible for the money each individual is investing in these products be sent directly to you, that way no one person is handling the money? How much of a deposit is required for each set of fenders / each hood?

Thanks for your time and patience,

-Eric Davis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: "'Eric Davis'" <stickwelder77@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: custom Oldsmobile parts?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:18:33 -0600

Hello;

The hood we can do with out a car. But the fenders require a car for a couple of days. We can pick up aftermarket fenders and a hood and do all the mods but we would like to test fit a couple of pieces before we ship. Deposits (25%) can be made direct to us.

Thanks

Sales&Marketing@FX

Ok, so the money is held by the company, they need roughly $100 deposit per set of fenders, and they need 10 buyers to make this happen. One of which needs to be able to spend a few days here and there for test fitment of the fenders, pretty-much getting the install for free. They leave it up to you to get them painted though, hehehe

Anyone near Edmonton Alberta willing to donate their time in order to make this fender deal happen?

Old 05-12-2005, 06:30 PM   #45
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

bump. No interest, eh? I'll see if I can get them to quote me a price on just 1 set of fenders then.

Old 05-12-2005, 09:12 PM   #46
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
This isn't a gurantee but If you can find 9 members wanting in on the fenders I would be more than happy to be your tenth. That hood is fugly as hell so you can scrap that idea. Maybe wait a little longer till more people come online to reply to this. But I'm in if you can find more people.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:03 AM   #47
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
just have custom ones made from your stock fenders..........it would be cheaper for you anyway..........it's not like you care about the weight anyways, all you want it the looks, so just have some of those vents molded onto your stock fenders.......