Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

View Poll Results: Should i get automatic or manual lambo doors?
2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2006, 07:29 AM   #21
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

battistoni21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to battistoni21
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow+Apr 30 2006, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SweetNLow @ Apr 30 2006, 11:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-peeweeherman@Apr 30 2006, 10:01 PM
i can do it i just have to save for a while.

and if i saved for awhile i could buy a ferrari
[/b][/quote]

lol ^i agree, im 18, and finally getting out of high school, working a part time job and trying to save up THAT much money is a total b!tch and i can almost garuntee you that you will change your mind half way from when you started saving... if that..... i've been trying to get enough money ready for all my things and sh!t happens...... get something other than lambo doors dude
battistoni21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #22
El_Diablo

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyRat@Apr 30 2006, 12:55 PM
Coupes with no frame around the windows look best with that.
agreed, it has to do with more of how the door is made, it needs to have a low profile for this... big ass truck and SUV doors up in the air look like poop IMO
Old 05-01-2006, 11:34 AM   #23
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
my persanal fave is 3g eclipses.... accords look decent too

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #24
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
NO NO NO and some more NO i wanted these too till someone posted a topic on here and i saw how freaking ugly they where but if u had a convertable hoe i think it would look tight because it wont have the window frame on it if ur going to change doors i say go with the sucide for one it would look better and also you dont here about it as much as u do about lambo nemore
Old 05-01-2006, 06:50 PM   #25
peeweeherman
GX Member

peeweeherman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to peeweeherman Send a message via MSN to peeweeherman Send a message via Yahoo to peeweeherman
sweetnlow u dont have to be a smart-ass, i wanted your opinion on weather to get automatic or manual. You dont have to be a wise guy and say i cant get it. Its called a job.
peeweeherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:10 PM   #26
forbidden
Graphix GOD

forbidden is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to forbidden Send a message via Yahoo to forbidden
Dont let these ass jockies bother you bro.. If YOU want them and YOU like them, Then get them. Build the YOUR car the way you want it to look.. Half the people that knock your idea of what you want just have the Autozone,LED,Stickers that everyone else has.. I just get tired of seeing people bash others for something they want to do.
forbidden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #27
peeweeherman
GX Member

Send a message via AIM to peeweeherman Send a message via MSN to peeweeherman Send a message via Yahoo to peeweeherman
lol, thats funny cause its tru, they just haters, i can get wat the hell i want i just have to put my mind to it. i like your car by the way, VERY UNIQUE, and i like that. I like to be unique. thats y i got an alero in the first place. cause i live in kentucky, and knowbody fixes up aleros around here.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:42 PM   #28
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

(at least in western pa) thats the same exact reason why im doing the things to my alero..... i didnt mean to bash you at all or anything, and i fully respect what you want to do with your ho', but what i meant was that you will probably change your mind alot, if not a couple times..... when i first got my alero i wanted to get a kombat kit asap.... but i thought about it and now im getting nothing but engine upgrades....i think it will be cool to smoke some ricers with all that sh!t done to it.... and then they will see that an alero that looks stock kicked their ass sorry again, and happy modding
Old 05-01-2006, 11:11 PM   #29
peeweeherman
GX Member

thanks alot, now that ive read all you guys posts, ive decided not to get them al all cause i would have to do alot of work to the car itself. and u dont have to apoligise, i know that u just put what u think and i respect your opinion.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #30
Alero2k4
GL Member

Alero2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
IMHO definately put that money toward something else. To get a quality set of lambo hinges is tons of money and the cheaper ones suck, they wobble like they are loose and my friend with an Eclipse got some and one shock went out SAME day!!! There are far better ways to spend that kind of $$$. As you are on the site more and more, you will learn what you like. Have fun though!!!
Old 05-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #31
ryanthefizz
GL Member

ryanthefizz is an unknown quantity at this point
good call, the way i see it is why trick it out and draw all the attention when u wouldnt be able to pass a stock ho. open the hood, rip out the exhaust, headers, air intake and dump the money there. than go from there
ryanthefizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #32
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alero2k4@May 2 2006, 10:50 AM
IMHO definately put that money toward something else. To get a quality set of lambo hinges is tons of money and the cheaper ones suck, they wobble like they are loose and my friend with an Eclipse got some and one shock went out SAME day!!! There are far better ways to spend that kind of $$$. As you are on the site more and more, you will learn what you like. Have fun though!!!

well said. hes right, if you want good hinges that will last, your gonna be paying out the ass for it!! BUT if i had to choose between auto or manual and nothing else i would go with auto and shave the handles.

im on the same boat as well. at first all i wanted to do is lighting to my car (ALL street glow tubes that was going to run me for about $350.00 for what i wanted to do, plus crappy looking underglow). within the last couple of months here, ive changed my mind as to what i want like 5 times. so dont worry, theres no need to rush, like 2k4 said, kick around here and see what you like then choose ^_^
Satsuriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:20 AM   #33
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ryanthefizz@May 2 2006, 11:58 AM
good call, the way i see it is why trick it out and draw all the attention when u wouldnt be able to pass a stock ho. open the hood, rip out the exhaust, headers, air intake and dump the money there. than go from there

^^^ hell yeah
Old 05-03-2006, 09:09 AM   #34
don ky

don ky is an unknown quantity at this point
hay it think lambos are the sh#t i've been looking around for a desent deal i know you can't go cheap but you probbly don't have to go top dogs ether i'v seen some around $900.00 and they look great heavy duty nickel plated nice. ok a lot of you don't like the look but i do (so kiss my ass) lol!! just kiddin everyone has there own opinion.
don ky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:58 AM   #35
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
uh, dont get lambo doors.
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote