Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 10-10-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
TheMeaningOfLife
GLS member

TheMeaningOfLife is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheMeaningOfLife Send a message via Yahoo to TheMeaningOfLife
Window crank handle

I saw that there was a tool for it when i searched this topic but, i need to be able to do it by tommarow, so what are some ways to get it off. I went out and looked and i cant see nay clip on the back of the ting so what did i do wrong?
Old 10-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
the tool is AMAZING. miraculous! you must use it, it's almost impossible any other way.

murray's, window crank remover or something i don't know what it's exactly called
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #3
TheMeaningOfLife
GLS member

TheMeaningOfLife is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheMeaningOfLife Send a message via Yahoo to TheMeaningOfLife
Yes i beleive you, but i think i have to get the handle off to get the panel off dont i? Or better yeyt is it possible to get the driverside manual mirror off without compleatly taking the door off? Theres that cable that runs down into the door. I dont know where that goes.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:38 PM   #4
SIUlero
GL Member

SIUlero is on a distinguished road
you could fumble with a flathead screwdriver and risk scratching up your panel or breaking the crank handle, but i would recommend going to any parts store (Autozone, in the Help! section) and shelling a few bux for the tool. It makes it worlds easier. The mirror housing should unbolt from behind the tweeter, but I don't have manual mirrors so I can't tell you about the cable. My guess is that yes, you will have to remove the panel to get it out if the control is mounted on the panel.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/CrazyOldsGuy
SIUlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #5
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
it's only like $3 too
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote