I am beyond help...
MotorCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:40 AM   #22
Blade
GX Member

Blade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
The noob comment was because you didn't post the link to the product of which you were asking. You simply cannot expect us to go to ebay and search to find the exact product your referencing, without a weblink in your primary post. That mistake is very noob-ish. Hence why it was brought up. Noob isn't a post count title, its a matter of attitude/etiquette/grammar. Attitude you got down, grammar is decent, etiquette is WAY off. You'll catch on soon though

This was posted, not as the litteral term of "FU" but in frustration to the fact that you replied to the post, again, without a link to the aforementioned product you wanted an opinion on. the FFFFFUUUU is a sign of frustration toward an event. (what the other member was referring to... we have a whole thread of funny comics involving this)

and as for the product... i agree with the previous statement. You get what you paid for, and considering its your brakes... I'd pay more then that to keep yourself and your car safe. Cheap products will cost you more then simply replacement parts.

Its all good. I wouldn't start something if I couldnt take what other members said back.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #23
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Well its obviously u cant read, bc I was clearly asking members opinions on the ebay kit. duh!

You want an opinion, OK Don't buy brakes on eBay

Don't go cheap on brakes, but you don't have to spend a fortune either.

I got slotted and cross drilled rotors on Summit racing for $60 each for the front and $50 each for the rear Pads where $54 in the front, but I forget the rear. If you buy these, get the pads in the black box with purple lettering. I bought a cheaper semi-metalic set of pads and damn do I regret it. Sooooo much brake dust

I'm on my second set in the front, last set lasted about 15,000 miles or so. Pretty good for brakes

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote