Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > East Coast

Old 10-15-2004, 11:47 AM   #61
cutelilcntrygrl
I love boobs

cutelilcntrygrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, that's the first that I know of. I'm already planning on going back next year in July but I'm not sure if I'll stay at Myrtle or not but it will definately be in that area. It would be nice if we could get more people together next time.

http://www.myspace.com/smr612
cutelilcntrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 11:58 AM   #62
3.4 Euro Alero
GL Member

3.4 Euro Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
It was really neat seeing the pictures, especially the gay dolphin. I used to visit every summer with my family. It has been about 10 years since I've been now, but hope to take my wife in the next couple of years. Actually, the last time I was there was the the year after hurricane Andrew. Unbelievable how they cleaned up so quickly. It is a beautiful place. I planned on moving there after High School, but it never materialized. I love anyplace that will snow one day, then be in the 60's the next day or two.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:17 PM   #63
cutelilcntrygrl
I love boobs

cutelilcntrygrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, it's nice there. I stayed at North Myrtle in the Cherry Grove community and it was unbelievably quiet. Of course it was the off season so it looked like a blue haired convention every where I went. We stayed at Topsail Beach in North Carolina one time and it was a lot nicer than Myrtle, imo. I'm not much on big crowds so I kinda like the less developed places. Not to mention the beaches are a lot cleaner and more maintained. The prettiest beach I've ever been to though was Orange Beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

http://www.myspace.com/smr612
cutelilcntrygrl is offline   Reply With Quote