Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 03-05-2005, 01:01 PM   #1
TribalAlero2000GL3

Thought I'd post this for anyone looking into getting some subs, I saw this today and its a crazy deal. They're selling these Infinity Perfects dicounted 150$ becasue the label on the magnet is wrinkled. The subs r normally like 280, They're sellin em for 129.99. Its cheaper then getting them off ebay (w/shipping factored in) and your gettin a product from a highly reputable dealer. If i had 260 to spend on subs, i would get a pair of these. Hope this helps anyone lookin into gettin some nice subs.

Infinity Perfects
Old 03-05-2005, 01:48 PM   #2
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
good deal.... those are sweet speeks
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 03:27 PM   #3
eag182
V.I.P. Member

eag182 is an unknown quantity at this point
I almost died when I saw the price then saw the Crutchfield Logo. I am getting a friend to buy 1 for his car immediately. Does anyone have this sub now?

Props to you TribalAlero2000GL3
eag182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
TribalAlero2000GL3

Yea that sub is sick i wish i had the 260 to get me a pair
Old 03-06-2005, 11:58 AM   #5
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
ive always wanted to try out a infinity perfect, heard good things. any one have any experience with the new "vq" version........seems like it could be a really good, or poopty thing
Old 03-06-2005, 12:10 PM   #6
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Nice review by Cardomain

http://www.cardomain.com/item/INFPERFECT12VQ

i am gonna get a couple. Too good of a deal for em.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 12:58 PM   #7
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
oh this is just for those who like Infinity

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5756167695&rd=1

Have a good day
Old 03-06-2005, 10:33 PM   #8
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
thanks Tribal...i was debating and finally decided i needed to start somewhere for my system...and these look like the best place to start i just realized the post you had were for 12's but they also have 10's with the bad label...i picked up the 10's which should still be good

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 11:02 PM   #9
mike2002
GLS member

mike2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to mike2002
that "flaw" is so irrelevant im suprised infinity even cared....i wouldn't think a flaw that small would justify such a huge discount, good deal for buyers!
Old 03-06-2005, 11:45 PM   #10
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
what would some good amps be to power these subs

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 01:53 AM   #11
AGT
GLS member

I bought a few of these and wanted to give my referal code to the board. I know what you are thinking. But actually if you spend more than 200 you get 20 bux off. Not bad.

Here it is

ps27w-h61jj-jitwy

Here's how it works:

If you've bought from us before, you can send friends to Crutchfield and SAVE!

A friend of yours mentions that they are shopping for a new TV, a car stereo, or some other piece of electronic gear. You get to talking and find out they are not aware of Crutchfield. Tell them why you like to shop with us!

When your friend sees something they want, they can place an order online and type in your Crutchfield Referral Code on the Payment page of the Checkout form.

OR...

Your friend can call a sales advisor at 1-800-955-3000 and give them your Crutchfield Referral Code and their contact info.

You get a merchandise credit good for $20 off your next Crutchfield order to thank you for spreading the word about Crutchfield.

Your friend will automatically get a $20 credit on their first order of $200 or more to welcome them as a new Crutchfield customer.

Have a good day
Old 03-08-2005, 01:04 PM   #12
AGT
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by rowdygls@Mar 6 2005, 11:45 PM
what would some good amps be to power these subs
Rowdy I am gonna run 2 Orion 600s to these. Orion amps are underated so i know they will sound excellant. Plus the speakers are Free Air Capable meaning you could put a board up instead of a box and they could still sound really good.

Have a good day
Old 03-08-2005, 01:16 PM   #13
justinusaf
GL Member

justinusaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to justinusaf
Just to add a little info about the VQ's If you are looking for SPL you should look towards the Infinity Perfect 12.1 not the 12 VQ. But if you arent going for SPL then the VQ is definitely a great buy. I just wish I had the cash for em.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:29 PM   #14
99Olds

How would someone drop 150 dollars because of a wrinkle. Whats the thought process behind that is anything else wrong with them.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #15
AGT
GLS member

They can't sell them flawed other than cosmetically without posting it. I purchased two and they will be working flawlessly or i am gonna ship them back with a on the box. That will teach em.

Have a good day
Old 03-09-2005, 10:36 AM   #16
99Olds

Ya I might be getting the kappa perfect 12DVQs and what do think I should run through them. I was thinking 600 watts throught each its only 200 above the 400 rms rating and peak is 1600
Old 03-09-2005, 12:39 PM   #17
AGT
GLS member

I changed my mind on Amps. I am gonna go with an ORion 2500D. I want to make sure I have optimum watts goiing thru them

Have a good day
Old 03-11-2005, 01:07 PM   #18
AGT
GLS member

Just got these in yesterday. Man these things are heavy. I didn't even realy notice the wrinkle on the lable until I ran my hand across it. Good Buy. Thanks Tribal.

Have a good day
Old 03-11-2005, 03:06 PM   #19
TribalAlero2000GL3

Any time, Just lemme know how they sound
Old 03-11-2005, 04:20 PM   #20
AGT
GLS member

I will let ya know soon...I have to get that screen from wy3134 and then I am just waiting on 2 new Orion 8002s to come in and I will get some pics of the install too

Have a good day