Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 05-29-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
keyless entry

My car didnt come with keyless entry so i decided to buy a keyless entry kit today and put it in. now the one i bought came with keyless entry and ignition lockout. i only wanted it for the keyless so i hooked everything up how it said to, minus the ignition switch lockout, and it didnt work. there is 3 different door lock switch types in the manual and i tried everyone of them with no luck. the control box clicks like it wants to do something but does nothing. its a bullydog ke 1027 i believe so if anyone can help please do i really wanna get this working!!
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 05-29-2010 at 01:11 AM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
TheThickster
GX Member

TheThickster is on a distinguished road
i bought one of those kits for my 86 celica i figured everything out, wired it up and bam no worky worky. it turns out the brain was defective, i took it back to where i bought it swapped it out and it worked.

Just hit 210,000 miles bisches
TheThickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
lord2heart
GL Member

lord2heart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lord2heart Send a message via MSN to lord2heart Send a message via Yahoo to lord2heart
read my thread lol

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31403
lord2heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
alright so i realized i need to add a resistor inline with the lock/unlock wires. i have a few resistors around somewhere but how do i tell how many ohm's they are?
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
knuckleballer32
GX Member

knuckleballer32 is on a distinguished road
Look up the chart on wikipedia or something. First band means a number then second is how many zeros and then percent error. It's easy to figure out.
knuckleballer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
alero_bmxer
GL Member

lol new problem. i got the right resistor and everything hooked up exactly how its supposed to be but the key fob will only un lock the doors. any ideas at all? this is the second night in a row of trying to figure this out and its getting a bit ridiculous

Old 05-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #7
alero_bmxer
GL Member

bump. please guys i need help. any useful input would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-30-2010, 02:06 AM   #8
lord2heart
GL Member

lord2heart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lord2heart Send a message via MSN to lord2heart Send a message via Yahoo to lord2heart
lol dont worry dude, its been a week in the making to get mine done hahah. you prob either hooked it up wrong or wring resister. just my guess. if clutch chime in he can help ya better than i can
lord2heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 02:09 AM   #9
alero_bmxer
GL Member

lol geez i thought 2 days was long enough. i know i have the right resistor i went and bought one so i dont know whats wrong.