Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 08-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #1
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Power Window Problem

Ok, here is my issue.

The window for my driver side is just fine, my passenger side can only be open and closed from the driver side master controls, dont work with the passenger switch and both of the back windows won't go up or down at all, not from there switches or the driver's master switches.

Yes, recently i have taken the dorr panels off (only on the front doors) so i may replace the speakers but i plugged everything in there respective slots. anyone have any possible idea why it might be doing this?
Old 08-05-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
check and make sure u got it plugged back in all the way also see if u might of pinched a wire. might just be the master switch it self mine went out and i know others have 2
pimpalero2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
jayson_waltz
GLS member

jayson_waltz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jayson_waltz
mine does that sometimes, but i have no clue how to fix it b\c it will work again after a while. And i've had my door panels off about 4-5 times, rear also.
jayson_waltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Have you checked your fuses?
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
teflone
GL Member

teflone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayson_waltz View Post
mine does that sometimes, but i have no clue how to fix it b\c it will work again after a while. And i've had my door panels off about 4-5 times, rear also.

Your problem is the harness's.. they are slightly corroded/oxidized conductor greese would solve that problem..

Either that or a wire bristle brush to clean the connectors up..

just a tip! cheers
teflone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #6
Satsuriku
V.I.P. Punching Bag

Satsuriku is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyballs_69 View Post
Have you checked your fuses?

i looked at the fuses but even looking at the diagrams provided i cant seem to figure out what ones control the windows b/c there not clearly marked. if anyone could give me a tip there that would help.

also, ill have the tear apart the panel again to see if the wires are cooked something, that could be the problem as well