Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-22-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
sparky009

Hey guys I just got the Alero back from the shop had the intake manifold fixed a couple question though I noticed that when I parked at work and left a few hours later for a coffee there were little spots in the snow I identified it as radfluid not alot just like 10 little drop not even enough to turn the snow pink..Also I noticed when I left for work the were a couple of spots again but now they were of oil also not to much maybe the size of a dime.When I called the shop they told me this is normal after the gasket install now what i ask is,is this really normal did this also happen to you????

Now onto the realy question I noticed when I started my car tonoght to come home mt Interior light were on and they were not going off I tryed at the dash and in the head lamp in the car to no evale they did not turn off only turned off when I started to drive...Also noticed when all doors were closed lights still on car off I had a constant chime I mean the same chime as if one of the doors were open WTF is going on with my car I am going to go back to that shop tomarrow and asking this question about the lights but has this ever happened to you before????

Thanks Alot Guy in advance for the hel
Spark
Old 03-22-2004, 11:28 PM   #2
j{}n
GL Member

j{}n is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to j{}n Send a message via MSN to j{}n
haha, this is like the exact opposite of mine. sucks to hear that man. i'm interested to see what the shop says