Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 05-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
mastershake
GL Member

mastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond repute
pickchürrs

heres some random misc. pictures i took. exterior was right after a full detail.

i know. they're large.

mastershake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

COME TO ASS
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
If your not at ass your getting banned
Old 05-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
mastershake
GL Member

mastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond reputemastershake has a reputation beyond repute
but i have to work
Old 05-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
No excuse! The dates were announced months ago!!!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
date was technically announced years ago. it's ALWAYS father's day weekend.

you can take a day off of work to come hang on a friday... what the hell
Old 05-21-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
wow....these might be the worst pics i've ever seen on here. Not only are they MASSIVE....but their just of like steering wheel/dash, one of the roof and then one of the door/quarter panel. Get about 20 feet back and take some

Oh yea....and no excuses for not coming to ASS. Like the other guys said the date has been posted up on the main page for MONTHS....it's always the michigan people who never come....except for C2 of course )and big daddy).
Old 05-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
wow....these might be the worst pics i've ever seen on here. Not only are they MASSIVE....but their just of like steering wheel/dash, one of the roof and then one of the door/quarter panel. Get about 20 feet back and take some
showing detail of cleanliness... however with bad camera lighting
Old 05-22-2012, 05:07 AM   #9
mastershake
GL Member

lol alright so heres the deal: i'm a temporary employee on a one year term making a good deal of money who's bosses are ready to get rid of ANY of us who want to call in sick. even with documentation of health/accidents/whatever. sooooo i'm not going to compromise that. and may-september is what they call "prime-time" for annual leave which goes down the seniority of people, who have been working there since the 70's. we temporary employees pretty much don't get to chose anything since all the days are gone by the time it gets to us.

tl;dr: take a day off, get fired.

also, yeah i didn't know the pics were going to be that large and i was too lazy to resize. they're all taken on my iphone so they're shit quality and i couldn't get good angles in the garage and was too lazy to back the car out haha. the interiors were taken at night so obvious bad lighting but i kind of liked the ambient street light look.