Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-28-2005, 07:46 PM   #1
babyrhino04

I hope someone could help me with this, I jus got back form iraq two weeks ago and I've noticed some things wrong with my car since I let my parents have it while I was gone! Most of them I've been able to fix. But my fog lights are kinda screwy now. My left light barely lights up now, my right one is fine. I replaced the bulb, didn't work, I cleaned out the connection as best I could, didn't work, and now I don't know what to do! Please someone help, its getting very annoying!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 08:03 PM   #2
GooffeeAlero
GX Member

GooffeeAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GooffeeAlero
try taking both bulbs out of the housing and turn them both on, and compare. it just might be your housing, being dirty, cuz one of my fog light started to smoke and eventaully burnt out, but i figured it out i just cleaned the housing up. if not check the wiring harness and the wires. id also suggest doing a volatge drop. available voltage in the bulb is 12.sumtin volts i forgot, if there is a drop u have a load somewhere. i hope this will help you
GooffeeAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #3
babyrhino04

Thanx, I'll try it, also what happened to the thread about getting all 4 tail lights to light up? I can't find it.