Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 10-05-2005, 10:14 AM   #1
alero168
I Love Tiara!

alero168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alero168
this past sunday i went to arlington race course for the "auto show in motion" i probably should have posted this before the event (rooster move) but then ppl usually dont show at posted events anyways :P they had lots of GM cars with a lot of other cars as well like acura, bmw, lexus, toyota, nissan, etc... it wasnt as crowded as i thought it would have been. some cars had literally no lines like the toyota echo while others like the GTO had crazy lines. only drove a few cars b/c i went with 2 women my mom, my g/f and my buddy. drove a escalade ext, monte carlo ss, camry, and the cobalt ss (stick)..

funny (satisfying) story, drove the cobalt manual with my friend in passanger side then it was his turn and hes one of those "crazy always drives fast, doesnt think he'll ever get pulled over honda accord drivers" ... well he had watched what i did and when it was his turn.... he first didnt even know how to start it, then after he did he stalled right away then tried about 6 or 7 times to go and stalled after each attempt. couple of hot girls in a solstice kept looking back and smiling/laughing (i told him to use it as an angle to talk to them but he's a chicken) anyways after some cars in the next lane waiting yelled/trying to teach him he finally gave up and switched with me (got to drive the cobalt twice :heehee: without waiting)
we wanted to drive the corvettte or the caddy and hummer but the women were hungry so we had to leave early

next time this thing is in town i'll let ppl know