Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-06-2010, 02:18 AM   #1
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
ASS 2010 Donations needed

Hey everybody!!

Yep, it's that time of year again!!

With ASS 2010 comming up, it's been my job for the past couple of years to get donations and sponsers names to put on the back of our shirts.

I'm composing a list right now of companies to contact, but we are still going to need the help of people that are coming out to the show!

Life has taken a unexpected turn for me this past October. Things are looking up as of now, but it's been a rough few months and will be a rough for a few more months to come. For my best interest, I really cannot say what it is right now. Please do not post any guesses! I'm still dealing with a lot of legal things involved with this Scot, Mo, Andy, Kyle, Mitch, and Matt can vouch for this!!

We are looking for items to give away as door prizes. Simple stuff like car care items or unverisal items that can be used on all the "N" body cars. However I'm not going to turn down anything that will only work of one car (2.2 Eco, 2.4 Twin Cam, 3400)

I would perfer if you guys could buy the items yourself and give them to me before the show on Friday morning. It's tight in my car as in years past and this year will be no exception. If you are not attenting the show, I will do my best to give you a receipt for any cash donations.

Thank you all and see you in Michigan

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Closed Thread