Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #41
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
So 16 and your have a subie 240 gto and an alero one bullshit there and bs on thinking you can drive haa!
And just haa on all the bs you've push out in this thread. Next he's going to have a supra and a nsx
Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #42
DUSTIN0285
UnOrThOdOx

DUSTIN0285 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunerkid View Post
and by the way eff ferrari's i build cars fast i don't buy them that way

You build cars fast huh? Coming from a kid who thought forged meant aluminum???? I bet you couldn't tune a guitar, let alone a car!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #43
alerogls001
GL Member

alerogls001 is on a distinguished road
Omfg I've never seen a noob talk so much shit. Follow the site rules man and you wont hear any bitching. You may only be 16 but it is you who joined a man's site so why don't you rise to this level and stop instigating crap. Should have read the rules before you posted anything. This is ridiculous.

MP Racing CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, and PCM. High flow CAT. KYB GR2 struts. Canuck Motorsport Springs. Cross drilled rotors. Stern ST18 17" rims.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #44
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
Lmfao
Old 09-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #45
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
uploading gto pics now. dad has to 240 at the moment.
your the trol fag

A. It is TROLL with 2 L's.
B. Please rather than just throw names around please prove to me how I am a troll? I am a longtime member, contribute to the community, and don't talk shit when someone questions me. Which of those things makes me a troll? Or even more so, a fag?

I have not called you a name other than one describing your behavior. Please post appropriately.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #46
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have just reported your post, once again please abide by the forum rules or feel free to leave. If I were a moderator I would have banned you already.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #47
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #48
bentiac
GL Member

bentiac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
you remind me offfffffffff, a fag
what do you get out of talking shit? really? all you are telling me, grow up and shit when your all the ones talking shit and need to grow up. i have never talked shit over a thread or to someone on here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LOL.JPG (16.2 KB, 83 views)
GS - 01 Alero Coupe - MT, CG-lock,Front/rear strut tower brace,WAI,Fidanza Short throw Shifter and custom short throw clutch, AGX adjustable struts and mounts, Dropzone Springs, speedbuilt front sway bar, Toyo R888.

CS - 06 RX8 - Special Edition Shinka, 285 Hoosier A6.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #49
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Old 09-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #50
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #51
alerogls001
GL Member

alerogls001 is on a distinguished road
^^

MP Racing CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, and PCM. High flow CAT. KYB GR2 struts. Canuck Motorsport Springs. Cross drilled rotors. Stern ST18 17" rims.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #52
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m

I shaved my balls for this?
Old 09-11-2010, 03:32 AM   #53
wrestlingandrunning
GL Member

wrestlingandrunning is on a distinguished road
Old 09-11-2010, 03:39 AM   #54
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
OK after reading the first 3 posts of this thread, not only am I "more stupiditer" than I was a few minutes ago, but I take the time to remind the noob that street racing stories are banned here, not frowned upon, banned.

In ricer terms, that means that you cannot post a story about how you kicked that soccer mom's ass in her Uplander with all your tight eBay mods that give you 50 HP at the wheels.

Want to race? GO TO THE TRACK!! but then again, there's nothing like getting the jump on that Corvette that had no intention of racing you what-so-ever.

Besides we all know how those street racing stories go. You go out, get your ass handed to you by a much faster car and then come on here and tell all your friends how you kicked the shit out of a Viper. Yeah effing right.

Also I would like to add that the people on this site have been very helpful towards you, and I'm proud of that. But in rice world, you know all! You race all! And you win all!

I would say your still wet behind the ears, but personally I think you an ocean or two behind each ear. Don't sweat it. You're hear to LEARN, because right now, you don't know shit.

My rant is over now. This thread is closed now. Consider this a pulic warning. Another thread is opened by you about ANYTHING street racing related, you are done! Also for the other members, don't bait him

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 09-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #55
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Besides we all know how those street racing stories go. You go out, get your ass handed to you by a much faster car and then come on here and tell all your friends how you kicked the shit out of a Viper. Yeah effing right.

I would say your still wet behind the ears, but personally I think you an ocean or two behind each ear. Don't sweat it. You're hear to LEARN, because right now, you don't know shit.

My rant is over now. This thread is closed now. Consider this a pulic warning. Another thread is opened by you about ANYTHING street racing related, you are done! Also for the other members, don't bait him

If you have ever known someone who died street racing you know why its forbidden on Aleromod. I HAD a friend (notice it is past tense) who was killed while street racing on Archer Ave in the 80's. Some a-hole in a Nova had a part break on his suspension and he lost control and ran into and sandwiched my friend in between the car and street light. It is usually innocent people that are hurt, not the drivers

Ken, he knows shit because his diaper is full of it. 16 years old and all these cars, you mean daddies cars.

My brain hurts just reading this thread. It is so full of FAIL!!

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Old 09-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #56
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
Ken, he knows shit because his diaper is full of it. 16 years old and all these cars, you mean daddies cars.

I like to say this:

"So you sucked daddy's rooster to get that car"

The "subie" is probably mommy's daily and the 240 is his brother's car

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Closed Thread