Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 04-10-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
Slitz
V.I.P. Member

Slitz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Slitz
Ok so my friend droped me off this nice set of wheel well lights. Varad SL200 anyway it dosent have an intrustion manual. Im going to try and post pics of the wire set up. Theres a Red(power) Black(negative) Blue (posative speaker terminal) now i get all screwed up. Theres a yellow wire (for igniton) and a white wire(for networking) ok the 1st 3 i get. The ignition one i cant understand what to do with as well as the networking wire. I found the pdf but its only 1 page.
http://www.varad.com/techsupport/product_pdf/SL200.pdf

Slitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #2
j_smith

The ignition wire goes to somewhere that only has power when the car is on.. not directly to the battery.

My guess on the networking wire is that it is so you can put more than 1 kit together, so if you are using one kit you don't need it. I'm not positive on this though.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:34 PM   #3
Slitz
V.I.P. Member

So i could just run the yellow wire to a fuse in the fuse panel if i realy wanted to as long as it is a fuse that is on only wen the car is on?
Old 04-10-2006, 11:57 PM   #4
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
yup
Old 04-11-2006, 12:08 AM   #5
Slitz
V.I.P. Member

thanx ill try n put some pics up tonight
Old 04-11-2006, 12:24 AM   #6
Slitz
V.I.P. Member

one more thing i mite sound like a doushce but wen i wire it to a fuse in my car im going to put an inline between so incase it blows i dont blow the cars fuse. Any idea how many amps the inline shuld be? or both fuses for that matter

And does anyone have an idea of how to get the wires for the 2 back lightis into the car?
Old 04-20-2006, 12:54 PM   #7
BRalero01

you don't need an inline fuse because if the first one blows nothing will work after it. and besides LED's don't draw enough current to matter, you cuold leave them on for days. yes just run the ignition to say your headlight fuse. i would put a switch in there so you can turn them on and off. as for the rear lights. run them thru the trunk. peal back the carpet and look around, if need be you can alwasy drill a tiny hole in the spare well and then caulk around it after you run them in. wouldn't hurt anything. actually now that i think of it, check right below the rear lights. at least on the passanger side there is a trunk vent that is just a lil material blockin the outside and in. run it thru there!